Friday, September 26, 2008

Testing Testing...Can I blog?

Well, since so many friends have such fun blogs, I've decided to try it out for myself. This is my test run. If this works, I might even go for downloading the pics soon. I just had dinner with my great friend, Jenny "Beans" Groshong and her cute girls, Libby and Peyton, and of course our Willie D. I LOVE Jenny's blog and the idea of how easy it is for people so see pics and updates on their life. I get so excited everytime she updates her blog. As you can see, our web address is www.willandmaddie.blogspot.com. Therefore, I guess the name of our new baby girl due in January is officially going to be Maddie. It's strange to write her name officially on something and this is the first. Maddie Lou Carney so it will be. You will see lots of pics of Will till January and pics of Maddie in my stomach. Hope you all enjoy. Love, Chris, Carrie, Will and Maddie

2 comments:

Julane (Lussier) Dover said...

Nice job Mo! And I love Maddie! :) Love, sis o' beans

The Bicklings said...

Hi Mo! LOVE the blog!!! Great job! Keep the pics coming!!! You have a beautiful family! Maddie and Will are so lucky to call you Mom! Love you mucho!
T